• OmgItsBagel Staff Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #218  by OmgItsBagel
 Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:46 pm
Username: OmgItsBagel
Time on server: 14-17 months
Discord name: ItsBagels#7151
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

Well recently i've been helping out many people and I feel like its a passion, its fun to get to know people and its very nice to see people actually thanking me and stuff. Stuff.
You might not take this staff application very seriously but I am serious, I am friends with some staff members and am willing to bring peace to this server. Raiding people is very rare, when i do help people by (tpaing) I dont bring any sort of harm wether its taglocking to other harmful things.

But I feel like it would be an honor to help the server as I could not only help people but actually control chat and make sure no one is using racial slurs etc.

What experience do you have with community management?

I have been a developer in other servers, who have recently started off and made them progress deeply into a heavy loaded server, many of them have thanked me , however, I do not enjoy playing my role as a staff member when I am unfamiliar with the community, I have established friendships and enemies (even though i have resolved most of them). Many people know me, I know many people too.

I have been a moderator in the early stages of a popular server called (UberMc) but I was kicked off the staff team when they got popular. They kicked everyone off as-well.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
Capacity 10 GB
Speed gain 5x read speed, no write speed gain
Fault tolerance 1-drive failure
:D
Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

I am willing to help the server grow as a community, help as many people as possible and make sure the new people who join the server are forced to read the rules before starting (Implementing a plugin), I feel like I can help the staff team a lot since I am active and literally play every single day. I hope my application gets accepted, even though u guys may have a good o'l laugh reading it, I did too, a little when i felt a little bit of cringe.
 #222  by OmgItsBagel
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:31 pm
I want to add an extra bit:

Dupers are honestly the most annoying people I have ever dealt with, they ruin the server. The sad part is, that when they do get caught instead of owning up they either lie about it or tell everyone about it.
I am here to stop this, I've had it with so many un-patched dupes, dupers left behind and many more exploiters still playing. (You know who you guys are).

I want to stop this once in for all, you can never stop all dupes but lemme tell you something. You can control it and with that being said again I will repeat. Dupers need to be stopped, yes I understand the staff team are banning a few but I am here to speed up the process and catch even more of those dupers and exploiters.

Thanks
 #3657  by BooCakie
 Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:27 am
He was horribly mean when he pretended to staff and tricked me into stealing all my stuff. He gave me back half my things back later after going on a major power trip. Not a nice guy.