• Sebastian's Staff Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #30  by Sebastian
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:17 pm
Username: Sebastian__

Well ive been playing since the voltz server, and im coming up to more than a year on the 1.7 pack

Discord name: Bastion

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

I would make a good staff member because i love this community, and i can be on to enforce the rules. I can moderate chat and make sure that no one is breaking major rules, when a person loves a server, they take it to heart to make it a better one, thats what i will do.

What experience do you have with community management?

On a game called arma 3 im a director of administration on 2 servers meaning i do the equivilent of what arkio does on this server, and im a community manager of ALRP a huge arma 3 network, as my cousin is the main owner.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

Ask haxy, hes the wizard in that department :lol:

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
Yea, as stated before ive been a director of administrstion and a community manager on various arma 3 servers