• Skeletorgames Mod application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27313  by SkeletorGames
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:04 am
Pack applied for: 1.7.10 pack
Time on server: I've been on for about 20-22 months total in the last 3 years
Discord name: <=>#7119 nickname is <=Skel=>

I'd like to apologise for my actions before I continue this application. I messed up. I know. So I am sorry for disappointing you (all of the server).
To be honest, due to my memory issues(dementia), I cannot remember what else I did. I remember something about leaking info to sebastian the day before he made staff, but I'm unable to remember what else. We all make mistakes so please allow me this second chance. Thank you.

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

I have the experience running and staffing servers since the release of 1.5.2
This includes owning 2 servers and being co-owner to another. I know quite the number of plugins for 1.7.10.

What experience do you have with community management?

As said above, I've staffed for years. Caught many hackers and exploiters in my days as head admin and up. (Head admin could use no clip and /v)

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

As I was wrong in my initial application, I did a little more research and picked up a little here and there. It seems you'd have about 9tb or 10tb free with 2tb or 3 tb for protection. Although it has a higher failure rate which I personally wouldn't want to risk.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

Other than playing Minecraft since the good old days of beta, I'm in computer classes to work on JavaScript and c++ in college. I'm an Eagle Scout of the Boy Scouts of America.