• yticmaS' Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #65  by CommandoLiam
 Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:30 pm
Username: yticmaS
Time on server: 20/09/17
Discord name: Liam

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
I've been staff on countless servers so my experience is definitely up there. I've previously owned servers with a couple of friends that eventually shut down due to funding issues so I know how to handle a community and I know how to tend to peoples needs, or find ways to make the community a better place. I'm a calm, collected person who knows how to handle situations professionally and confidently. I've had previous customer experience since my last job was based on providing customers the best experience possible so I know what to say and what to look for. I have also already made friends with a fair few players on the server which definitely helps when it comes to interacting with the server.

What experience do you have with community management?
As said above, I have been a member of staff on countless servers (regular Minecraft and once on a Hexxit server), I have played the game since the beta so i've seen my fair share of servers and I know near enough every single command unless obviously they're custom. As also said, i've previously hosted (professionally using a host) multiple servers and created my own community within that server that I learnt to expand and tend to.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
Simple answer, it would fail.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
My previous job (in real life, obviously) was a ride operator at a local amusement park which means obviously I had to face customers on a daily basis, providing them with the best experience possible. I've also done the NCS (National Citizenship Service) which meant I had to do community projects. Also volunteered at a job centre at the front desk guiding job seekers around.

Please note, I love you Lagon baby.
 #66  by lagon8
 Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:02 pm
I think you need to make an app to become my sugar daddy too .Cool dude would marry for the right price ;)