• BooCakie's Staff Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #3715  by BooCakie
 Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:23 am
Username: BooCakie
Time on the server: 3-4 months playing on it, 7 days in game time
Discord name: BooCakie#1284

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
I believe I will be a good addition to the staff team because I am constantly on the server and looking for ways to help out others. I genuinely want to help improve the server and try my best to make everyone have as enjoyable a time as possible.

What experience do you have with community management?
I used to mod for a TTT server a few years ago, BitterGaming. I managed RDM logs, watched the shitty quality replays that were ghost outlines so it was always hard to find the guy but I believe I did a good and fair job of that. Aside from that, I have always just been a very active member in most games I get addicted to and never really seek out a member/leader roles.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
It's not physically possible to have 6 drives in raid 5. Finally learned something useful in the Cyber Security class!

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
I feel like I got pretty much everything covered in the previous bits, just want to say I will try my best if accepted and work my hardest to make this server better in every aspect. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Birthday is July 1st, 1998

1.7.10 Pack
Last edited by BooCakie on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.