• CefkaLaroon's REFORMED STAFF APPLICATION

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #3759  by Drak0n3
 Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 pm
Username: CefkaLaroon
Time on server: A week or so less than Antonio_Toni
Discord Name: Drak0n3

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
Ive been here for QUITE a while, and am very experienced with glitches exploits and know how the best of them work, including the disgusting monsters that choose to exploit them (omegalul)

What experience do you have with community management?
Lets see, ive been admin/co-owner of a couple servers, both of them gone as of now.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
Impossible, ya know yall really should change this question up, its been years. ;)

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
Oh I've had various leadership roles but the fact is that I know this server and its community, and am absolutely in love with it. I will continue to grow alongside this server and help it. I havent been exploiting nor plan to do it ever again, I understand that I have a history and have already told haxy himself multiple exploits to try to make amends, and what better experience does a staff member than actually rule breaking?