• My Staff Application. (PeterHausen)

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #96  by Peterhausen
 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:27 pm
Username: Peterhausen

Time on server: 1

Discord name: Joseph L#3938

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

For one, I just wanna say thanks for running such an awesome server. I love playing and I can see myself spending a lot of time here active and enjoying making new memories with new friends. Anyhow, I believe that I would make a good addition to your staff team for several reasons. I am a fair person who believes in hearing both sides of a story before making a judgement. I have been known to try to work out situations peacefully rather than escalating the situation further. I love playing the server, but I have noticed that there is a lack of staff on. I have been playing all day today and haven't seen any staff members online. There have been multiple instances where a person has asked for an admin or mod today and no one has been online to help. I have tried to assist those players as best I can but I of course do not have the capabilities that a staff member would. I believe that I will help your server grow. I love the mods you've got put together, and I love the feel of the server. I feel like this is something that I would want to be a part of and that is why I am applying for staff on the server. I want to see the server evolve and go further than it ever has. I also have some technical knowledge when it comes to plugin errors, configs, mod errors etc. as I've ran a modded bukkit server before. Only having 2 or 3 classes this year, I've got a lot more free time on my hands. I can get on often, and be active. Last but not least, I believe that I would make a good staff member because I am an easy person to get along with. I believe in forgiving others and seeing the best in people.

What experience do you have with community management?
Ahh, community management. I've been manager over a couple projects at my place of work, I've been staff on a modded server before. I've also owned my own server at one point with about a 50 player playercap.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

Your total storage capacity would be 10000 gigs, with a speed gain of 5x read speed, no write speed gain, and a fault tolerance of 1-drive failure. TBH, it would fail anyways.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
Yes. I have younger brothers around the household and I often settle disputes at work.

P.S. Thank you for your time and consideration, and God Bless!