Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:42 pm
What do you need to be staff?
To be staff it is required that you be:
1: 16 or over.
2: Fluent in English
3: Able to keep your cool when people are heated in chat
4: An active member of the community
5: Able to think on your feet and act on your own

If you fit all of those requirements (some exceptions may be made regarding age but only if it has been repeatedly shown that you are able to act in the best interests of the server ) then go ahead and submit a post to the forum using the following template.

STAFF APPLICATION

Username: Williamek
Born: 21.12.1999
Time on server: Unsure, past 2 ish year on and off
Discord name: PrOxYss#7900
Server: 1.7.10 Pack
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

Cause if im staff or not if i see people asking for help i help them out in the best possible way that i can.
Started playin again, after a little break from it, due to studies and stuff like that.
i can speak english pretty well, played alot of games with english speaking people both Voice and chat, also got a 6/6 in highschool !?! my 13th year in the school... Norway got different school system soo yeah.

What experience do you have with community management?
Well, i have been both Moderator and Admin on minecraft servers before and also on other games such as rust, ark, Arma 3 etc. and im familier with how to handle situations.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
No clue, not that into this :p

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
Well as i said earlier ive been staff on other servers where i was helpful with helping people to the best of my ability.
Last edited by Williamek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.