• NotSkeletorGames Staff App

#3755  by SkeletorGames
 Sun May 13, 2018 12:39 am
STAFF APPLICATION
+ Added info in Re:Staff Application
Username: NotSkeletorGames
Birthday: Oct 4, 1996
Server Applied for: 1.7.10 Pack
Time on server: Around 18 months or so (little hard to calculate as I'd been off and on for the last 3 years)
Discord name: @SkeletorGames#7119
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

I have previous experience in staffing for other servers over the last few years. I've also been an owner of my old server known as DreadPack (shut down due to loss of funds)

What experience do you have with community management?

During my time as owner I've dealt with working on discord to clean it up, worked with the bots to keep players from spamming, and I've dealt with players and helping to solve or completely halt their arguments even as a helper or moderator.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

From my understanding it wouldn't work. However, I couldn't tell you much about it as it's not in my expertise.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

Other than my prior history as staff and owner, I've also obtained my rank as an Eagle Scout from the Boy Scouts of America. I understand completely it is up to my seniors in staff to decide, but I ask that as I am already quite experienced, I would ask to be given a rank higher than Helper if I were to be accepted. If not, there wouldn't be a problem at all.
 #3758  by brixazure
 Mon May 14, 2018 1:45 am
Approved. Mod rank achieved....also..it will work..just has a higher failure rate...i wish people would actually research it beyond the posts here...idjits.