• Unfairly Banned (Espectro11) [part 2]

• Think you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.
Think you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.
 #148  by Espectro11
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 am
Hello Everyone ,
Espectro11 here again since for some reason my previous post was locked by admins, preventing me from replying.
I was accused, and banned, of racism for saying "how's it going my niggas?" in the server chat. While i agree that i could have avoided saying that exact word, the admins could have avoided banning me on the spot with no chance of clarification, and mainly they could have avoided locking my thread as in a mean of stopping me from defending myself.
Like i said before, i do not believe that the usage of one simple word immediatly classifies me as a racist. On the other hand i agree that some people could get offended by that very word. I would suggest implementing punishments based on the actions of the rule-braker, for example in my case the best course of actions would have been a time mute , and in case the "racist" behavior continued, then a permanent mute. But banning every single player which you believe broke a rule is not professional (and also very very bad for business). I beg the admins to not take this thread as me trying to teach them how to do their jobs, but rather as a suggestion to improve this nice server.

For any clarifications my Discord is: S. - Scheme#9470

Kind Regards,
Espectro11
 #149  by lagon8
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:38 pm
There have been multiple announcements on how there's no tolerance on racists slurs, it's a rule, break the rule get punished. What's hard to understand?
 #150  by brixazure
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm
Please see Lagons comment and mine on your other post. I said once i fix a few things you might be allowed back..but since you did this post. Appeal denied
Espectro11 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 am
Hello Everyone ,
Espectro11 here again since for some reason my previous post was locked by admins, preventing me from replying.
I was accused, and banned, of racism for saying "how's it going my niggas?" in the server chat. While i agree that i could have avoided saying that exact word, the admins could have avoided banning me on the spot with no chance of clarification, and mainly they could have avoided locking my thread as in a mean of stopping me from defending myself.
Like i said before, i do not believe that the usage of one simple word immediatly classifies me as a racist. On the other hand i agree that some people could get offended by that very word. I would suggest implementing punishments based on the actions of the rule-braker, for example in my case the best course of actions would have been a time mute , and in case the "racist" behavior continued, then a permanent mute. But banning every single player which you believe broke a rule is not professional (and also very very bad for business). I beg the admins to not take this thread as me trying to teach them how to do their jobs, but rather as a suggestion to improve this nice server.

For any clarifications my Discord is: S. - Scheme#9470

Kind Regards,
Espectro11
 #163  by brixazure
 Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 pm
to be nice..i am redoing how i do bans for infractions in chat...i have removed your perm ban..and changed it to a temp for 5 more days....do it again and other things will happen