• #RoadToHelper

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27320  by FireGod_YT
 Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Username: VoidOfFire
Time on server: 23-24 Months/ 2 years
Discord name: VoidOfFire#7151
Bday: 2/3/2

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

I have been an active member of the community for a very long time, It’s time I show the staff the respect they deserve for maintaining the server and keeping it at its best. I wasn’t that active this month because I travelled, however, I was really active in discord. I have showed the staff how I can handle things and get whatever they ask done, no matter how difficult it is. I have a nice sense of humor and it’s nice to see a staff member that’s funny and loves working with other staff members, as I know all of them. Except you lagon!!

What experience do you have with community management?

I’ll be honest this time, I’ve been admin once in all my life, moderator and helper, with servers that just started out. 1/3 of them are successful and popular but I resigned when I moved here, to 1710 pack.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

9-10tb with a higher failure rate, 2tb system files :roll:

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

I applied for a job once and got accepted because I used a similar format to a Minecraft server application form I played on. If I get this opportunity not only will it help me fix my past but help me in the real word, it will help me socialize more formally and a change of personality. Might even help me in future jobs etc.

I got rejected last time/ last year because I had a shady history and had a horrible reputation, however with the server reset I think it’s time for a change.

(Quick note: I dislike VC because I have a funny accent and really dislike using it with people I don’t know)

(English is not my main language but you could say I’m fluent in it)

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
Last edited by FireGod_YT on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.