• CefkaLaroon Ban Appeal...Here we are again....

• Think you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.
Think you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.
 #27333  by Drak0n3
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:02 pm
As most of you know I’ve been banned and unbanned a number of times, many of them deserved but a couple unfair, despite about 6 bans I have been a loyal player to haxies and have played since the 1710 server came out, my most recent unban I have turned over a new leaf and have found many dupes, bugs, and glitches in an effort to make ammends for my past mistakes, I even managed to become helper and have loved this community for a long time now. This most recent ban was definetly the most unfair and out of my control. I logged on after school to find my teammates arguing in our discord about how we all got banned for duping, I was scared by this and loaded up the pack, I thought surely they wouldn’t have banned the entire team without any discussion? Needless to say I was dissapointed and found my account banned. I will tell you all now that I do not dupe and haven’t duped for a while now, even my last ban I wasent duping, or the ban before that, duping is the last thing you all should accuse me of. I humbly submit this appeal in hopes that you can understand the fun I have on your server and that you can find it in your heart to unban me