• dank420_'s Helper Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27340  by dank420_
 Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 pm
Username: dank420_
Birthday: 6/20/2002
The server I am applying for: 1.7.10 Pack
Time on the server: 4 months before the most recent reset, a couple weeks now (about a month). - Current playtime on this reset: 4.37 days.
Discord name: dank-iwnl-#3682

Before we start, I would like to mention that I am fluent in English, am a very active participant of the Haxy's Hideout server and have been (and still am) respectful to the player base.

What experience do you have with community management?
Ok, to start I would be a good addition to the staff team because I have the relatively large knowledge of the 1.7.10 pack's mods, I know the commands and rules of Haxy's Hideout and have frequently answered newer player's basic questions.

What experience do you have with community management?
I have hosted many smaller servers and been a moderator on a few servers back in my vanilla Minecraft days. In addition to this, I have run (and still run) a couple clubs at my school, so I have experience in working with and managing people.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
As much as I'd love to be able to answer this question, I have no Idea. I've read some other forum posts while trying to decide how to format this application and found out that raid 5 means that other drives in the array can continue to function after one of them fails. So, I learned something new today!

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
I don't really have anything else to add, I will say I enjoy playing Minecraft, I am always down to talk on my discord (dank-iwnl-#3682) and my favorite food is tacos.