• 2 week ban for racial slurs, ign "macksimoose" discord tag "drakshal#3995"

• No longer in use, go to helpme.brixazure.com
No longer in use, go to helpme.brixazure.com
 #27390  by macksimoose
 Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 am
So i'm playing Minecraft with my friends, one got a new laptop for Christmas so we decide to try out some mods, i remember the 1.7.10 pack exists so i download it along with my friends (ingame names: "TheIkeMaster" and "quinntabulous") and all is well, i know a bit about anarchy servers so we make our base deep underground, and as i'm mining out a cavern to plant trees the "skipper stops racism" (pictured here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX2kHm49CRE) video came up in the chat, being the comedian i am i play along until the pivotal utterance of the "n word" and it doesn't work likely due to a filter, i start pushing the boundaries to see what it does and doesn't filter until one of my friends reminds me that im probably gonna get banned if i carry on, so i stop and don't think much of it

yeah i got banned

the ban length said "1 week, 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, xx seconds"
i'm sorry for what i said, i was simply pushing the limits of what the bot would filter, i know that doesnt excuse my actions but i am genuinely sorry for what i said, and to anyone i could of offended you have my sincerest condolences.