• Vispoh's helper application.

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #7986  by Vispoh
 Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:13 pm
Username: Vispoh
Birthday: Sep. 11, 2000
Time on the server: Around a year or more (on and off)
Applying for: Helper on 1.7.10 Pack
Discord: Vispoh

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

As I said previously I have been on and off the server for a year or more and have enjoyed helping people around the server in the time I have played. I will help as much as I can to help anyone that has a problem. Also, I am very active nowadays, but in the past, I took a long break from the server but I reconnect in a better way.

What experience do you have with community management?

Not very much, I have been mod here and there and admin once or twice, but not on any big servers.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

In raid 5 with 6 2tb drives, you would have 10tb with 1 drive failure and high failure rate. (I tried to do research I don't know if it is correct :( )

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

No, besides the other servers, but I think this is a perfect community to start and to learn.