• AkameMashiru- Mod Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27324  by AkameMashiru
 Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:50 pm
Username: AkameMashiru
Time on server: 4 Months
Discord name: AkameMashiru "--#7922"
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
During my stay, I've become familiar with the server and it's player base, The obedient ones and ultimately the negative ones that bode issues. I have 5 years of community management; I used to be the Server manager for South Africa's largest gaming network(SpecterNetworks)before I retired, where I managed the communities and servers for a range of games such as Rust,Minecraft,7 Days to Die, Arma 3, DayZ Mod, WoW Private servers, etc. So i'm well acquainted with problems coming up last second and Ill tempered ruffians having their ego's hurt and wanting to take it out on others.

What experience do you have with community management?
Server Administrator for SpecterNetworks, Can elaborate further than above stated if necessary.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
12Tb's of storage space

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
No sir/ma'am.