• Staff application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27343  by Splood
 Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:54 pm
Username: <Splood>
Time on server: <half a month>
Discord name: <monkeyman#3873>
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
i am on all day and i have experience as staff and i just like helping people.

What experience do you have with community management?
i am the head moderator on 3 of my friends servers.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
RAID 5 from what ive read doesn't reserve a fixed amount of storage for backups it backs up data as the data is created using up more space on separate drives to do so because of this the data you have available at start should be 12TB - OS, etc and then as you store data on the drives youd use twice as much storage as necessary so that there would be a backup of all data so each GB would use 2GB of the 12TB it seems like raid 5 is just a way for you to spread backups around across multiple drives so that even if multiple drives get wiped you don't lose all your data

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
same as before i like to help people i like the satisfaction of helping people i enjoy it.