• SisterWolfy's Staff Application

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27394  by Wolfy
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:22 pm
Username: SisterWolfy
Birthday: 24/08/2002
Time on server: I joined the server 5 days ago.
Discord name: Wolfy#3692
Server you are applying for staff on 1.7.10, FTB Unstable, SF3 ect: 1.7.10

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

I'd make a good addition to the Staff Team because I love helping players that need anything, I pay a lot of attention to the chat so I can see who's breaking the rules or who's asking questions. I know the server's commands, rules, some of the mods and I know how to moderate a server due to my past experience as a staff member on bigger servers.

What experience do you have with community management?

I'm gonna state a few servers that I've been staff on:

I was Helper twice on the biggest Romanian Minecraft community.

I was Moderator on the biggest Romanian Minecraft server that had around 1000 players a day.

I was Moderator on a PVP server called serenitypvp that had around 500 players a day.

I was Admin on another SG server called netixpvp that had 100 players a day.

I was Moderator on a server called fun-network that had around 400 players a day.

I was Moderator on a server called SpainPvP that had around 500 players a day.

I got accepted into the interview stage on Mineplex but I didn't pass it.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

It would have 10 TB.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

I stated all of my past Staff experience in the ''What experience do you have with community management? '' question.