• Brixazure's Staff Application

#79  by brixazure
 Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:49 pm
Username: Brixazure
Time on server: Total: 6 months or so
Discord name: Greg(brixazure)
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
I enjoy playing with everyone, i believe i have a good relationship with the current admins (lagon, lucy, maybe queen?i don't know if she likes me.XD ) I think Arkio tolerates me breaking my character a lot... I work in a tech customer service type position and know when to give people what they need, help them get where they are trying to go(usually build wise or helping with steps towards their end game.)But as mentioned below, I have hosted and been an admin on multiple servers.

What experience do you have with community management?
I have hosted(both hosted by vendors and hosting on my own desktop) and been an admin servers before. currently i Admin a server that the owner has neglected due to child birth. Before that, i owned a few servers that i had friends and random players on.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
it would be 10TB roughly.. But from my experience 6 drives would work better as a RAID 6 since that should give 2 points that, if they fail,can be rebuilt.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
I have a 3 year old terror? no, in reality I am decent with people and have a way of looking at things from both sides. My military training helps me deal with certain situations, or certain people in a correct manner. Though I don't take kindly to people who are abusive, completely rude, or who don't like to listen to rules, i give them a fair shake and warn them, and know when to send the issue to the next level If there is something i don't know i try to ask before making a decisions just to make sure its with in my rights/power.

Signed,

Greg

PS: lagon daddy....i miss you
 #86  by brixazure
 Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:19 pm
well...idk..i know lagon and i joke..just dont feel like we can yet?? idk..lol i know the semi limits i can take with lagon and arkio..lol :D