• Stormatrix's Staff Application (Again)

#81  by Stormatrix
 Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:48 pm
STAFF APPLICATION

Username: Stormatrix
Time on server: 16+ months
Discord name: Stormatrix
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
I personally think that i would be an excellent addition to the team as not only am i very active in the community everyone knows me! i get along with all of the current staff very well and some players truly respect me already. I will always try and help as much as i can but if provoked will be a players worst nightmare, this means i can be friendly but also strict when people take the piss. I am responsible and mature and would be an amazing addition to the staff team.
What experience do you have with community management?

I personally have owned a multitude of servers previously. One of my most notable servers was TridentCraft! It was a small server of about 12-15 people with me as owner and my friends as the servers 2 other admins, it ran extremely smoothly and without a hitch, it had its own website that i used to manage also. I have been all types of staff members of all types of servers ranging from a helper to Owner so i understand all the necessary job roles and responsibility's that come with the rank.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
Well google said 10,000 but i haven't actually any clue.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
The server community already knows me and my reputation, I am someone who is respected until feared and people don't normally want to be fearful so i get respect. I am a fun player who is always learning and always passing on my knowledge and help others and feel i am a very good candidate for a staff position and hope that you feel the same.

-Many Thanks
Stormatrix