• Cr00ve's Staff Application

#200  by Cr00ve
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:37 am
STAFF APPLICATION

Username: Cr00ve
Time on server: I joined a long time ago I would think before a wipe, however, I took a large break so I really don't know, recently I would say 3 months
Discord name: Winter#4616
Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?

Overall I think that I would be helpful as a staff member because I am very active on the server, great with others, able to stay calm under pressure, and attentive whenever I'm on the server(By attentive I mean just looking over chat and look out for anything odd).

What experience do you have with community management?

I've had various experiences in community management mainly in games such as Garry's mod, Minecraft, and Arma 3. Usually, during those experiences, I was in charge of lower staff members(Mostly in Garry's Mod) and helping develop and get used to the commands and systems available.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?

You have 2TB because the other drives are basically there to write what is on the main drive meaning they are all backups, in a case of a drive failure data is kept on all other drives.

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?

Recently there has been a fair count of dupers and I'm glad to notify the current staff whenever possible to help make the server a better place.

--Winter