• V2

• Think you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.
Think you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.

V2

#3764  by FireGod_YT
 Wed May 16, 2018 3:36 pm
First, apology got ghosted. I started ranting about the server before I posted the appeal, and I am stupid for doing so.
At this point, no one wants me to get unbanned because I do really stupid things that upset other players or annoy them. A lot.

No matter what I do nothing will work out, I've tried apologizing to many people but I just get blocked straight away. Pretty much all staff members hate me at this point and I can do nothing to change their minds.

However, if I do get unbanned I will show everyone how I have learnt from my mistakes and how I've changed. I will help everyone and avoid raiding people, avoid bullying and avoid being toxic. I am really sorry for all the harsh and negative words I have said. Calling out admins and staff for abusing was all a misunderstanding, I was under the point and was stressed out.

I understand no one wants me to play or get unbanned, but I will show everyone how I have changed and learnt from my mistakes. I am currently playing on another mod pack and the owners want to promote me for being helpful, it's not official yet though.
Please understand how I am sorry and how I changed. I tried everything, even trying to pay for an unban, nothing worked. Please, guys, that's all I ask, I have a long summer ahead of me and it would be boring if I had nothing to do. Every game is boring at this point, again I'm really sorry for wasting everyone's time.

If you read this please answer it, don't like just skip it.
And I'm officially a meme XD
But not this time i guess.
Now, stop meming me, thanks!