• Societyspider's staff application :)

• Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
Want to join the staff team? Read the requirements and put your application here!
 #27344  by socially inept
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 am
Username: societyspider
bday: oct. 25th 2002
the server I'm applying for: 1.7.10 pack
Time on the server: ten months: been playing regularly since reset, 25.77 days of playtime this reset.
Discord name: societyspider#9541

Why do you think you would make a good addition to our staff team?
I am an active member in the community, I am on daily, talk regularly, and am always willing to help out if needed.
I have extensive knowledge about most mods, and always learning more, as well as knowledge of how mc works in general.
I am a well-respected member of the community with a good reputation amongst players, and staff (I think, lol ) and an unrelenting dedication to this server and its player-base. :D
I've had a lot of fun with this server, and I take great pleasure in helping out whenever I can, be it, players or staff, if I have the opportunity to help I will try my hardest to do so!

What experience do you have with community management?
I lead the spiderweb?XD
in all seriousness, I founded and managed a long standing comic book/anime club in my school :geek: and I have been offered several positions in student boards for performance and leadership, other than that, not much if I'm being truthful, but I'm confident I can gain the experience here.

And just a fun question, If you have 6 2TB drives in raid 5, how much storage do you have available?
from what I could gather, 10 TB of usable space? with a failure tolerance of 1, I don't really know though, this isn't my field of expertise lol

Do you have any other experience you feel makes you a good choice for a community manager?
I think I've said all I really can, so nope :)plsaccept